We are Edenspiekermann, an independent, international Design Consultancy. With a team of around 100 people across our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin and Los Angeles, including designers, developers, consultants, researchers, creatives and makers from around 20 different nations. We work with international clients like City of Santa Monica, The Economist, HamburgerHochbahn, unu Scooters, NanoScent, and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
We are ongoing looking for design interns and trainees. We are offering internships primarily to students as a mandatory part of their studies (Pflichtpraktikum). We preferably go for a length of 6 months.
How we work
We work in agile and interdisciplinary teams on websites and platforms for big brands as well as startups. Our teams combine strategic, conceptual thinking, a solid understanding of design, and in-depth knowledge of web and app development to turn a user-centric approach into a digital product or service. We advise and coach our clients' teams to ensure the best experience for their customers.
As a Design Intern you will
- become a fully integrated team member working on ongoing projects through the entire process: from initial workshops and research to conception, design and implementation
- grow beyond visual design - we are a place for people that are also curious about methodologies, research, strategies and facilitating workshops
- handle smaller projects on your own if you feel comfortable to do that
- work on the UX and UI of small to large scale digital products, create brand identities and communication concepts – depending on your skillset and interests
- have the chance to be part of a few different projects and working with different teams to broaden your learning experience
Who we’re looking for
- You are studying communication and/or interaction design or bring a similar experience
- You have a basic knowledge and great interest in visual design and/or UX/UI
- You are familiar with Sketch/Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
- Coding, animation etc. are not at all a must, but count as a bonus!
- preferably your internship is minimum 3 months, better 6 months
We offer you
- Participation as a team member of a dynamic agency
- Self-determined and self-reliant work
- The best team in the world
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Room for personal responsibility, creativity and personal development options thus the chance to grow together with the company
- Mobile working options, a dog-friendly office and a healthy work-life balance
- Inhouse mentoring
- And of course, all internships are paid.
If you'd like to hear more about being an ESPI Intern, ask Louisa, Lotte, David or Joana.
We’re looking forward to your application!