We are Edenspiekermann, an independent, international Design Consultancy. With a team of around 100 people across our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin and Los Angeles, including designers, developers, consultants, researchers, creatives and makers from around 20 different nations. We work with international clients like City of Santa Monica, The Economist, HamburgerHochbahn, unu Scooters, NanoScent, and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
What you can expect
Our interdisciplinary team researches, strategizes, designs and builds digital products and ecosystems as well as consults in the fields of service design and corporate venture building. We advise and coach our clients’ teams to ensure the best customer experience for their customers. Become part of a dynamic, international and open-minded team. A lively and great working environment awaits you in the heart of Berlin. We have created an environment where you can develop ideas and contribute them over the long term.
We are looking for you, who will start with us immediately.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced marketing and communication practitioner passionate about telling stories in a digital world to raise our brand awareness, strengthen our positioning in the market and contribute to lead generation.
- Execution of our content marketing and communication strategy
- Present our brand to our audiences with consistent messaging
- Reach an ambitious target audience of decision makers in the field of innovation, digital product development & corporate venturing
- Identify the right outlets for our messages and establish sustainable working relationships
- Implement communication plans incorporating content production, social media, events, newsletter marketing and CRM — in collaboration with our other international offices
- Work within an annual marketing and communication budgets
- Development of success indicators and constant evaluation of our marketing activities
You’ll be a great fit if
- You are an English native speaker with great German skills
- You have a deep passion for intelligent storytelling on our websites and newsletter as well as on LinkedIn and Instagram
- You consider yourself a hands-on allrounder with a keen sense for proactively finding and developing relevant topics and stories in and around our project work
- You are already familiar with (or curious about) all things innovation, user-centricity, product & service design, design strategy, venturing & technology
- You have at least two years of experience in content marketing and communication across different channels
- You have notable writing skills and and experience in creating and editing quality content for a variety of channels e.g. editorial content marketing, social media or PR
- You have a good overview of general interest and specialist media, both national and international, reporting in our field of interest
- You have worked in a consultancy or agency before and/or are familiar with design consultancies
- You are a team player with perseverance and able to manage stakeholders
- You are interested in collaborating across our offices
- Nice to have: you are well connected and an active part of the Berlin start-up, innovation and meet-up culture
We offer you
- We are open for offering a part time position starting around 50%, with the potential for growing this role to 75% within the next 12 months
- The best team in the world
- Participation as a central team member of a dynamic agency, self-determined and self-reliant work with direct connection to our Managing Director & Partner
- A lot of personal responsibility, room for creativity and thus the chance to grow together with the company
- A balanced work-life balance with flexible working hours
- We celebrate successes together: Team events, summer party or Christmas party